The Law Offices of Kristen R. Gross, P.C. remains committed to serving your probate and estate planning needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have adopted a protocol to address our clients needs and keep everyone safe and healthy.
1) All estate planning initial consultations will be conducted via phone, facetime or zoom meeting.
2) All signing conferences will be conducted as follows:
*Once drafts have been reviewed and approved, we will mail original binders or make them available for pick up outside of our office and schedule a conference call to review the final documents.
*Once documents have been reviewed, we will schedule an appointment for you to do a “drive by” signing during which time documents will be notarized and witnessed. This meeting will occur in our parking lot and you must bring your own pen.
3) If you would prefer to have a traditional signing conference in our offices, we are currently scheduling these meetings for mid to late April but this time frame will be subject to change.
4) For all probate matters, the Courts are updating their protocols daily. Currently scheduled hearings may be adjourned or may proceed as scheduled depending upon the nature of the hearing and the Court’s specific policy. We will keep you posted as these policies are subject to change.
5) As always and especially in times of crisis, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Kristen R. Gross, P.C. for your legal needs. If you need to leave a message, we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
Thank you. May you stay safe, healthy and sane during these very trying times.
In light of Governor Whitmer’s Stay in Place order effective March 24, 2020, we are no longer conducting drive-by signings. Any signing conferences will be rescheduled until after expiration of the order on April 13, 2020. This of course remains subject to change as well.
Nevertheless, your estate planning and probate needs are very important to us. I will still be conducting initial phone consultations via phone or facetime conference. Additionally, we will provide document drafts once completed for your review and approval.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email or leaving a voice mail at the office with any questions or concerns. We will return all calls and voice mails at our earliest opportunity.